Monday Arwork: Strawberry Shortcakes and Bonus Shots

In my last post, my camera died on me so I wasn't able to take the rest of the photos I wanted. Here's the continuation... ^_^

If the clay wasn't too soft I would have made a square one instead

It was the first time I tried making miniature strawberry shortcakes. Actually I botched it T_T The clay was too soft to texture. Even if I put it in the freezer for 15 minutes... It's easier to texture slightly stale clay. Another epic fail was layering the cake =_= I only had 2 good slices out of the 8 I tried to make. I couldn't make an even layered cake... If I have more time I'll try to make a new batch. ^__^

I'm lovin' the paw prints

Since I had my macro ring attached, I took closer pictures of the cake texture. I shouldn't have pressed on the crumbs...

If I had more time I could have added a little gloss on the cake to make it look moist.

Didn't realize that the frosting shrunk a bit...

I kind of made a super runny frosting. T_T It was so tedious to mix TLS and polymer clay to make icing. I'm currently looking for alternatives...

No comments:

Post a Comment