10/11/11

Competition

I have nothing "positive" to blog about... My mind is blank and I haven't been able to try new things lately. Nothing really sparks my interest at the moment.

I've been battered with a lot of competitions and mind games from my ex... It's really taking it's toll. It seems like he has a delusional competition on who will be the first one to move on. I didn't want to compete. However, I have a message for him:

I'll accept your challenge only if you can make me admit defeat on the following:

1. Education
2. Family
3. Experience
4. Work/Money

I know you're young and you and your rebound prospects have the looks, I'll admit defeat in those areas even though I don't need to wear skimpy clothes or show skin to prove my self worth. But you know, looks can only go so far and with age, there is experience, wisdom and a future for myself with or without you. How about you finish school before you try to challenge me to a competition on life and how to live life.



I accepted you despite the age gap and your lack of ambition to finish school. I prepared for the consequences of your youth and treated you as an equal. Despite you staying in your 1st - 2nd year of college for more than 4 years, I said I will wait for you. Even without progress, I waited.

"If you cannot be least of gentleman, at least don't be a b*tch." - K

I don't want to regret having a relationship with you but with how you're acting right now, I'm almost embarrassed that I did.

3 comments:

  1. The line I like best:

    "But you know, looks can only go so far and with age, there is experience, wisdom and a future for myself with or without you."

    He may or may not get it, if not it just goes to show how superficial he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Madz, thanks for always being there for me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! Boyfriends may come and go but friends are always for keeps. :3

    ReplyDelete