7/25/13

Random: Unknown Visitor

Just got the scare of my life... I saw a baby snake in our dining room. I spotted the odd moving worm near the dining table.

At first, I thought it was just an earthworm but it was unusually longer than the typical earthworm, it was moving sideways and was moving too fast. I was starting to freak out but my dad was out and the rest of the people at home were sound asleep. I had to make sure if it was really a baby snake or just a hyper earthworm before screaming like a sissy.

Googles: Difference between worm and snake movement... "Snakes move in the s pattern" just great... *freaks out more*

Even though a snake that size could possibly be as harmless as a worm, I wasn't sure and I was alone. T_T Whatever happened to the fearless me? I'm not really scared of snakes but it shouldn't be in the house.

Unfortunately, I had no choice but to get rid of it and it took me 30 minutes to just muster enough courage to do the job. I was shaking like crazy the whole time. I was scared and sorry at the same time. I didn't want to kill it but I wasn't sure it was harmless. : (

I was able to get a closer look at my unidentified visitor afterwards... it had scales. I didn't take pictures and I don't want to post pictures of snakes that resemble what I had to deal with today because I'm still freaked out T_T

Ugh... I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight..


No comments:

Post a Comment