4/1/15

Back in Japan - Kansai Tour (Image Heavy)

I went back to Japan as a gift for myself on my birthday~! This time I went to Kyoto and Osaka with some friends. I initially planned to go alone but I am really thankful that they tagged along because I wouldn't have survived without them. Going around Tokyo was easier for me.

Day 1: Kyoto - Fushimi Inari and Philosopher's Path

Rare shot of the torii without people =_=
The grandmother who was stronger than me...
1000 paper cranes



I don't know what these are =__=

Paparazzi shot

Torii emas
Kitsune
Photo Credit - Paul Lambio
Photo Credit - Paul Lambio
My work of art~!
We found ONE tree with cherry blossoms. :)
I wonder what these are...


Got to try curry at Go Go Curry!!

My travel companions: The couple
Day 2: Kyoto - Kinkakuji and Arashiyama Forest


The "Couple of..." hehehe!
Just a little side comment: "Someone" constantly nagged me about being lazy and procrastinating about planning the trip. =__= But... I am really thankful for the "nagging" else, the trip wouldn't happen.

Kinkakuji Tea House
Wansabon?
Matcha!

Graveyard near the Arashiyama Forest
Inside the Arashiyama Forest
Cherry Blossoms Spotted by the Kamo River
Day 3: Osaka - Universal Studios Japan





Day 4: Osaka - Kaiyukan Aquarium and Tempozan Park

Naniwa Kuishinbo Yokocho
Tempozan Giant Ferris Wheel (Photo Credit - Paul Lambio)
While riding the Tempozan Giant Ferris wheel, we discovered a patch of cherry blossoms at a park near by. It was so pretty, even I couldn't resist a photo opportunity~!

Photo Credit - Paul Lambio
Photo Credit - Paul Lambio

No comments:

Post a Comment