3/1/13

A Quick Update and a Nail Polish Haul

I'm still alive~! I just have a lot of things on my plate and I also mentioned about my artist's block on my last post. I am also excessively depressed that I wouldn't be able to watch 2PM's concert here in the Philippines T_T

Anyway, at least my creative juices are slowly coming back. Ever since I tried slicing up my Ace of Hearts fimo can (and failing miserably), I have been dying to try an Alice in Wonderland nail art design. I even bought a nail art stamp template for it. I took me a while to try it... well, I still haven't tried since I didn't have a light blue nail polish... until today =_=

I was so stressed at work recently I have been binge-eating. Today, I ended up buying 4 nail polishes from The Face Shop. They had a Buy 3 and get 1 Free promo, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy gradient colors! It's a great deal for those who want to try gradient nails. I ended up buying 3 shades of blue and a cream yellow at 95 per color :)


I think I need to practice a bit before actually doing my Alice in Wonderland nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment