1/26/13

Nail Art: Lace, Polka Dots, Stripes and Leopard Print!

I finally had time to do some nail art~! I wasn't able to post for a couple of week as I have been busy at work and I am thinking of a better "blog series" than "The Things That Make Me Happy" since it's not an original idea :)

Anyway back to my nail art, I impulsively bought the Dear My Deep Color Nails in DPK002 Wink Pink nail from Etude house and I absolutely love it... Wore it 2 times in a row! I love the color. I tested it out without a top coat at first and a friend complimented on how shiny my nails were, it didn't last a week though.


 I kinda went all out-ish doing my nail art. 



I used my nail stamps, pearls, scotch tape and my dotting tool. @_@

I had to do over my thumb nails several times because I'd either nick it or mess up beyond repair. =_=


No comments:

Post a Comment