7/24/12

Random: Daily Items

Interesting... yesterday I wanted to post about the products I've been using everyday. Unfortunately, yesterday was laced with so much drama that I shouldn't really give a **** about, (I am such a flypaper for freaks) I wasn't able to post anything.

I apologize for the super negative start but to balance it out here are the stuff I use everyday (negativity vs vanity.. yay) :


I'm posting about this since, when I first arranged my make up like this, I was surprised that I wasn't using as much as I thought I was using. Initially, I thought I was using way too much make up in the morning but when you lay my products all out like this, it doesn't seem like much. I don't even have any lipstick, blush or eyeshadow.



Here are the list of products I use:

1. Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
2. Skinfood Good Afternoon Berry Berry Tea
3. Shu Uemura Face Architect
4. Etude House Dr. Oil Solution compact powder
5. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
6. Tony Moly Backstage Self Smokey eye collection #02
7. Etude House Oh M'Eye line in brown
8. Etude House Oh~ M'Eye Lash petticoat
9. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Plus
10. Maybelline Baby Lips in peppermint

Oh.. now it seems like a whole lot of make up and 50% of it are eye make up. Hmm maybe I should trim it down a bit... well I usually mix my foundation and my bb cream at about half a pump each. At first my foundation was a perfect match for me but somehow my skin got a little fairer so I need to mix some bb cream to get my match.

I also took my raspberry addiction to a different level by purchasing the Raspberry BB cream from skinfood. I didn't care about what benefits the BB cream gives... I bought it because it had raspberries! I love raspberries... Erm.. Apparently, the bb cream is for anti aging. Hahaha!

I can probably do without my eye primer and lash primer... but the lash primer makes my lashes pretty~! Maybe when I get tired of it?

I don't use blush because I hate the freckles on my cheeks and I don't use too much lipstick because I usually lick it off after a few minutes. I would put on some lip color and when I get to the office, It's almost like I didn't wear any. T^T

I think I'm starting to be interested in dewy make up... I wonder if I can pull it off without looking like an frying pan ready to be used.

Anyway, that's as much as I can post... I been taking some random pictures on my phone recently but most of it are really.. uhm.. well... Random.. like random fishes =_=

I haven't been doing any nail art posts because of a NASTY paper cut near my cuticles.. which opened up a few hours after I took this photo
I wouldn't want to know how polish remover feels on an open wound
More random shots, I joined in the origami phase of my officemates, and of course I had to take a picture of my masterpiece hahaha! 

I happy for you too...

I think I have more fish photos on my phone than pictures of myself =_=, I forced a couple of my teammates to accompany me to this fish exhibit near my office. They had to drag me away...

Heeerrrreee fishy fishy fishy~
 I wasn't able to buy any fishes...


No comments:

Post a Comment