2/2/12

Yoon Eun Hye Inspired nails

For those of you who do not know her, she's my favorite Korean actress, she appeared in Goong (Princess Hours), and The 1st shop of Coffee Prince. I love how she can transform. And even if she's in a provocative attire, she hardly looks trashy..

Source: Yoon Eun Hye's posterous


Source

Source
Can you guess how excited I was when I saw that my current fave Korean Band had a song called 'Tik Tok" with her and a Music Vid as well? I super love the song! I could play it for a whole day over and over! The music video wasn't bad at all it had romance, suspense, and a good twist at the end! It was like a mini drama Taec was so cute in the video.

I kinda liked her nails in the MV so I tried to copy it:

not so great screenshot~
Obviously I have shorter nails... I'm currently growing them long but I couldn't wait. 


Low res~ 
 I added a thick gold line on the french tips to hide the messed up french tip (even though I used tape to help me with the french tips...).
Polishes I used
I've been using my pink etude polish a whole lot as my base coat. No matter how long or how thick I use, I haven't noticed my nails getting stained or discolored (turning yellow). I love etude polishes! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment