10/21/11

A Secret Department Store Haul

Well.. not anymore~ Muwahahahaha~




Stuff I bought:

  1. Intensive Repair Foot Mask (Purederm)
  2. Nivea Visage Sparkling White Day Cream
  3. Beauty Credit Charcoal Nose Pore Cleaning Patch
  4. Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches (Purederm)
  5. Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches (Purederm)
  6. Pear Essence Mask (Purederm)
  7. Vitacreme B12~!!!!!


Yes.. I bought my favorite purederm products again~! Even though I still have a collagen mask I bought a pearl essence mask... I wanted to try something new. As for the eye patches, I love them to death! They kind of saved me from having ugly puffy haggard eyes during "the-thing-that-shall-not-be-mentioned" (Don't worry, I think I'm back to my normal self.. only a little darker).

I did splurge on the vitacreme... but... errm.. well..

Currently, or maybe for a month or so, I have been looking to start a skin care routine, since for years, my routine has always been just a good facial wash. I've already bought a facial wash and a good toner and I ran out of my Garnier moisturizer (and I hate my olay moisturizer). I wanted to build up my skin care routine for the sake of my self esteem.

Which is why I bought this~

I took this shot using a make shift light box, what do you think?
I've read a WHOLE lot of good reviews about this. I didn't mind spending on this because it targets a lot of my skin problems:

Benefits (The sales lady gave me a brochure~):


  • Stimulates renewal of skin cells
  • Hydrates and softens skin tissues 
  • Rejuvenates and improves skin elasticity and firmness
  • Revitalizes and diminishes age lines and existing wrinkles
  • Helps to prevent premature wrinkles
  • Repairs and rebalances the skin's natural defense system
  • Relieves and soothes chapped skin
  • Smoothes or attenuates new or old scars
  • Helps prevent peeling after a sunburn
  • Can be used as a day cream and/or cosmetic base
Other benefits (The brochure again)
  •  Fix skin fatigue, drying, aging, dull 
  •  Enhance skin elasticity and firming skin 
  •  Prevention of premature fine lines and wrinkles appear 
  •  Dodge and smooth wrinkles
  •  Cleans and reduces visible pores 
  •  Moisturizes dry skin 
  • Lightens and repairs old and new scars, acne marks, and marks from insect bites
  •  Calms skin after sun damage, reducing burns, swelling, peeling and other issues 
  •  Can be used for children miliaria (prickly heat), or diaper rash 
  •  Relieves shaving irritation
The brochure was redundant... not that I'm complaining.. I reaaaallly hope this would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment