9/28/11

Random things I bought

I bought a Witch Hazel toner for 59 Php (a little over a dollar) at the Healthy Options shop near my office.


Some of the benefits of Witch Hazel I found over the net are (source: wisebread.com)


1. Spot and blemish control
2. Soothe and heal diaper rash
3. Shrink bags under the eyes
4. Soothe and reduce external hemorrhoids
5. Varicose vein relief
6. Soothe poison ivy and poison oak
7. Treat chicken pox blisters
8. Heal your bruises faster
9. Soothe razor burn
10. Treat and soothe a nasty sunburn
11. Treat dry skin
12. Use to heal and soothe various cuts and bruises
13. Take the bite out of bug bites
14. Refresh tired eyes
15. Make your own deodorant
(Read the whole article for more details on: wisebread.com)


Another item I bought recently is Etude's Happy Teatime facial cleanser. I bought it because the SA told me it was a whitening cleanser.

When I used it, the smell was so good and (for the lack of a better word) the viscosity was so thick it was difficult to squeeze the product out of the tube. I hated that I had to put a little more effort in getting the product out but when I gave up on a pea sized amount of cleanser on my palm, the lather was enough for my whole face.



At the moment, I'm not sure which of these two are what's making my face clearer recently but I'm quite happy about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment