8/5/11

Celeteque Travel Kit

I bought Celeteque's travel kit since I thought it could be handy in the office. I usually wash my face after lunch in the office, I know it isn't recommended to wash your face too often but it's one way for me to perk up while working.

The travel kit came with a cleanser, toner and a moisturizer.

      


Each bottle had the expiration date printed on it.

 



I broke out because of this, especially because of the cleanser. I'm still using it until I can finish all three products... I hope I can... 

Good thing I didn't buy the big bottles. I feel like the cleanser is a little to mild for me and my Cetaphil cleanser does a better job. Can't comment on the toner since I don't like it and I don't really hate it at the same time. The moisturizer on the other hand was my favorite of the 3. It felt like my Cetaphil cleanser when used without water.

No comments:

Post a Comment