6/28/11

Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Eyeliner

I bought this last May when they had a sale on some cosmetics at MOA, I wanted a black liner and I've read a lot of good things about this. I currently own a gray stilla gel liner (Smudge Pot) and that's all I have for eyeliners...

I super love the packaging >_< It's so cute I didn't want to throw the plastic away. (but I did.. eventually)


Here's the liner out of the plastic cover~ It's really great that Majolica Majorca makes sure that we buy products that have never been used or tested.


Manufacturing Date is 01/11... how long is the shelf life of a liquid liner? =_= I forgot to ask when it expires...


As usual, I'm too shy to post a picture of my self testing the product. Maybe I should try swatches? What do you think? However, I'm not at all knowledgeable about make-up to do a review... I really know nothing about make up!

Speaking of not knowing anything about make up, =_= the liner isn't stupid proof!  With the brush tip, I thought the application would be similar to how you put on gel liners. 

I was wrong!!!! My face and hands were an utter mess when I first tried it on! Yes, I said hands I got the liquid liner on my hands and I don't know why!

Conclusion: Liquid Eyeliner is not for newbies XD I need more practice and research!

Rant: I really can't understand why I can't use make up brushes or eyeliner pencils and sponges but when it comes to using brushes for painting, nail art and using colored pencils on paper I can easily do it... argh it's so frustrating.

I have this mantra about my hobbies: "I can do anything as long as I have the right tools"

I can't apply this to make up XD ARGH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i think liquid liners lasts up to 2 years, I think. :)

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete