5/8/11

Dilemma: Which Foundation to buy

This month I tried 2 primers and foundations at the mall... I tried the following products:

Majolica Majorca's Skin Lingerie Pore Cover

Image credit


Skin Remaker Pore Cover
Image credit



Shu Uemura's UV Under Base Mousse SPF30
Image credit: Google~



Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation.


Image Credit: face architect smoothing fluid foundation


I'm totally in love with how face architect made my face feel super smooth but after a few hours my face felt itchy... I love Majolica Majorca's packaging and some of their products but the foundation felt a little heavy...

I don't know what to buy... Should I try other brands?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what else to suggest, you've tried my fave liquid foundie which is Shu FA! :P

    Maybe you can try Kanebo or Chanel's powder foundations? I read good reviews about the Dior X4 powder foundation too but has never gotten around to trying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even my sister loves Shu FA. XD I want it but my face got a bit itchy... XD

    I'll probably try kanebo as well but is it available locally? XD

    ReplyDelete