4/18/11

Home Remedy: Miracle Migraine Cure~!

At least for me...

Well, I just wanted to share my fairly recent discovery for my migraines :)

Since I've been seeing reviews from thiamere and Nikki from askmewhats about Purederm products, I've been trying them like crazy. Since I'm a sucker for anything minty I bought Purederm's 'Shiny and Hydrating Hair Mask' and the Chamomile version.

Miracle Migraine Treatment!

Chamomile version

Important Note: All pictures are from Purederm website (since I'm in the office, cameras are not allowed and the USB ports have been disabled hmph!). Just a side comment: I have an overwhelming desire to buy everything in the website >_<

 I tried it when I was stuck at home because of a bad migraine. I usually can't move when my migraine attacks so I decided to pamper myself with a hot shower followed by the hair treatment.

It felt like Bengay on my scalp!!!  <3

As soon as the soothing effect of the treatment activated, my migraine was gone! Even after rinsing my hair the soothing effect stayed for around 20- 30 minutes. It felt like heaven!

It doesn't do anything to my hair, though... but that's not important! What's important is I found a cure for my migraine when I'm at home!

Hmm.. I got distracted by something in Purederm's website


Beauty Quiz

I want the gift pack!!!! RAWR~*

Anyway as I've mentioned earlier, I've been trying purederm products like crazy! I love most of the products I've tried. 

Here are some purederm products I've tried:
Nourishing Repair Hair Mask - This one made my hair soft for 2-3 days after the treatment
Intensive Repair Foot mask - This is my second favorite purederm product~
Ultra Hydrating Shea Butter Olive Oil mask - I love the smell of this... it was kinda tingly on my face, though
.. actually I forgot what I used =_= I'll complete the list once I check the products I've hoarded


Products I want to try:
+Invigorating Foot Scrub
+Callus Reducer Jojoba Heel Patch
+Refreshing Peppermint Foot Deodorizer
+Grape Yogurt Mask
+Strawberry Yogurt Mask

err... I want to try all...


No comments:

Post a Comment