9/17/10

Migraine: Day 5

Just when I thought I discovered the cause of my migraines, it hit me for 5 days...

I'm so frustrated...

Not only do I have a major migraine, I also have a bad case of LBM, menstrual cramps, and back aches that never go away... I've tried Mefanamic Acid, Ibuprofen, Paracetamols, Acetaminophens... or whatever combination of over the counter pain killers, local or imported... and nothing works.

I have an interview tonight at 6 pm with a potential project and my niece's debut at 7 pm... I'm so helpless.. I wanted to go to my niece's debut.. I've been preparing since last week... I took my lola's vintage looking dress from my closet a few days ago.. I bought fake eyelashes as well.. I wanted to be pretty today...

been crying since last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment