2/10/10

Hypoallergenic Diet

I went to a clinic accredited by my office yesterday for a second opinion on my sickness... I still have rashes and I am very uncomfortable every day... my stomach looks like a map of rashes and I was required to follow a hypoallergenic diet...

Here's a list of what I should avoid (source):

FOODS THAT CAUSE ALLERGY
Chicken and Eggs
 
Seafoods:
shrimps
squid
oyster
mussels

Certain Kinds of Fishes like:
tambakol
tulingan
tuna
galunggong
dilis
tinapa
sardines

Certain kinds of Fruits and Vegetables
strawberries
fresh tomatoes
citrus fruits like lemon, orange,
pomelo, grapefruit,pineapple

Pork in processed form like:
chinese ham
salami
sausages



Milk and Milk Products
ice cream
cheese
yogurt

Nuts:
peanuts and peanut butter
almond nuts
walnuts
Chocolate bars/Chocolate Cakes
and Other Types of Cakes, Brownies


Cereals like:
wheat bread
oatmeal

Yeast-containing Products like:
beers
some wines



At the moment I am very frustrated because I don't have anything to eat... it's either beef or pork for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment