1/3/10

Kikay mode~!

Happy new year...

I wasn't able to post anything since December 30. I had a very depressing week and was not in the mood to share anything positive. However, I did realize somethings after those unfortunate events. I have to love myself more, more than anyone else.

I read a Dec 31 entry from http://www.askmewhats.com/ about the products she finished on 2009. I wanted to document the products that I bought for myself and used up for 2009 but all I can finish on my own is my Anti-perspirant, perfume, tubes of toothpaste, and my shampoo and conditioner.

Anyway, here are the products that I bought for myself and got from other people:


Things I plan to use this 2010: 

1. Body Shop Spa shower oil... I bought this by mistake... but I use it to soak my feet though. Smells good too~


2. Maybelline's Face powder. I didn't have any face powder so I bought this. I only use it when I get a bit oily at work

3. Samantha Natural Cracked Heel Lotion. I was looking for Ellgy but I found this instead. My heels were getting ugly so I just bought this in the grocery near my office. It smells like conditioner!

4. Jergens Extra Moisturizing Liquid Soap! I love the smell of this one and I bought it only for the smell but it actually worked wonders on my super dry skin~

5. Crest White Strips. I asked my dad to buy this when he was in LA. It isn't comfortable to use.



6. Eyeshadow from Body Shop... damn that sales lady... T_T I don't know how to put on eyeshadow yet!

7. Cream Silk's weekly treatment. I'm not much of a fan of this product, it didn't do anything special to my hair.

8. Stilla's Lip gloss pocket palette. Got this from my sister for Christmas. I'll start using it for work this year



9. Clean and Clear Fairness Cleanser and oil-free moisturizer. I like the orange clean & clear cleanser more than this one but I really want to get rid of all my blemishes as soon as possible.

10. Last but not the least, Stilla's Smudge pot! I love this product so much~ I'm still practicing on how to use this but it's perfect for my oily lids.


Things I used up last 2009:

1. My Herbal essences Long Term Relationship shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell of raspberries~!! Made my hair smell really good 24 hours. My hair stays smelling like raspberries even when exposed to a whole night's exposure to cigarette smoke. I'm half way through my 2nd bottle~!

2. Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm. I'll never go out without this lip balm ^^

3. St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Took me a while to finish up, if I use it daily my face gets really oily. I use it only for removing blackheads. (this is my second tube)

4. Veet's Hair Removal Cream. I use this as an alternative to plucking and shaving (3rd tube~)

5. Secret antiperspirant... a daily necessit, enough said.

6. Belo's Whitening Body Bar. I love the smell of this but it made my skin EXTREMELY DRY! It whitened my skin but it made me look sickly pale. Fortunately, the scars on my back were removed by this soap so I still use it. I'll probably alternate it with my Jergen's liquid soap.


7. Starbucks 2009 planner!!! I know it's not a beauty product but other than my shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and antipersirant this is another habit i religiously follow. It's a bit difficult for my to say goodbye to any of my planners but it's a new year~!



Oh.. I forgot to include this last product..

>_< Body Shop's Tea Tree Clarifying lotion. I got rashes from this one so I wont ever attempt to use it.

I'll post my new year's resolution after this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment